Far Infrared Therapy Treatment For Fast Pain Relief
Get Soothing Pain Relief Fast!
Heat therapy for your aches and chronic pain using far infrared thermal wraps and functional garments is safe, effective and so easy!
Helping you to live life, free from the limitation of pain, discomfort and injury!
It's All About Feeling Great!
Exceptional Pain Relief For Aching Bodies!
Thermal clothing, compression-wear and orthopaedic joint supports may assist to enhance your own body's natural healing power for improved recovery and rehabilitation from injury, surgery or just everyday aches and pains.
Recommended for the treatment of chronic pain, injury or disease, Thermomedic braces, joint supports and therapy garments are safe, natural and effective.
How Do Thermomedic Therapy Garments Work?
Far infrared therapy clothes aid in the relief of pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, degenerative joint disease, injury, poor circulation, numbness, tingling or surgery by giving:
- Soothing warmth generated by the scientifically-advanced fibres which comfort and improve circulation for enhanced healing power
- Compression to reduce swelling, maintain correct joint position and relieve discomfort
- Protection for sore, injured areas to prevent re-injury and over-exertion for better healing and gentle care.
Thermal therapy has long been appreciated for gentle, soothing pain relief, enhanced healing and as a safe, effective natural treatment.
With Thermomedic, you're free to create your own personal treatment plan to suit your needs with a full line of braces, joint supports and functional garments.
- For comfortable, easy everyday wear
- To aid muscle recovery, support weakened joints and improve circulation
- To help ease your pain, soreness and swelling
- With advanced fibre technology to reduce odour, perspiration and skin irritation
Can Thermomedic Therapy Garments Help Ease Pain?
Yes, because our customers tell us Thermomedic Therapy Garments naturally work to help ease their chronic pain, soothe aching joints and relax sore muscles.
Thermomedic compression-wear gives light to firm support to help stabilise weakened joints. They provide a superior level of joint support using a combination of stretch and non-stretch materials to help relieve symptoms associated with sprains, strains, arthritis, repetitive stress injuries and prevent to help re-injury.
Our far infrared therapy clothes offer adjustable levels of compression, joint support and soothing, therapeutic warmth to aid in the relief of pain, swelling, muscle ache, strains and soreness.
At Thermomedic Therapy Garments® we are dedicated to improved health, feeling well and enjoying life at work, sport and play, every day!
Thermomedic Therapy Garments® was founded in 2007 with one aim... to help people suffering chronic pain and discomfort to enjoy soothing, effective pain relief, naturally and affordably.
We all know that our health care and our medical treatments need to be wisely considered, so here are a few tips to help you manage your complementary therapy treatments for the best possible results:
- Before starting any new treatment for your arthritis, carpal tunnel, RSI, Raynaud's Disease or other health complaint, it's recommended you first get an accurate diagnosis from your doctor or physiotherapist. This means you are getting the best treatment for your condition.
- Know what benefits you could expect from your treatment
- Consider how your complimentary therapy works to help you achieve symptom relief, especially if you take prescribed medication, too
- How can you best use your therapy treatment to ensure you gain maximum health benefit
How Does Far Infrared Therapy Work?
Far infrared therapy clothes aid in the relief of pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, neuropathy, injury and disease
Orthopedic supports and braces with thermal therapy have been shown to be effective in the prevention of injury and provide relief for musculo-skeletal pain as a result of injury or other chronic condition.
In fact, a comprehensive study conducted in the US on the use of thermal back supports for prevention of injury in the work place, found there was a 34% reduction in injuries after the back-support policy was introduced.
Scientific studies have validated thermal complementary therapies for pain relief and reduced inflammation disorders in such diseases, as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
How Can I Get My Therapy Clothes and Therapy Gloves?
You can get your orthopedic joint supports and far infrared therapy clothes delivered to your door without the inconvenience and expense of visiting a shop or clinic.
And, with Thermomedic, a leading health care provider, continuously researching and refining these medical breakthrough treatments.....now, that's peace of mind you can trust!
Did you know that many health insurers allow you to claim for your therapy clothes? This means you can enjoy feeling better without the worry of expensive medicines or their unpleasant side effects.
How Can Thermomedic Therapy Garments Help Me?
You want the right therapeutic product to get the job done properly. So this is why choosing the right therapy garment to suit you is most important to ensure optimum healing benefits.
Wearing a far infrared thermal clothes is all about natural, soothing and gentle pain relief.
Thermomedic Therapy Garments ergonomically-correct, soothing therapy clothes with advanced medical-grade fibres include design features to help protect your skin, joints and body for better pain relief, improved circulation and enhanced joint mobility.
A safe, gentle treatment, they are the ideal choice to wear for long term treatment for work, sport, around the home or whilst resting.
Designed as an aid for the simple and effective care of muscle ache, joint pain and injury to ligaments or tendons by combining compression support with natural heat for the temporary relief of sports injuries, degenerative joint disease, surgery, poor circulation and repetitive strain syndrome.
Why Are Thermomedic Therapy Garments So Popular?
While the soothing qualities of gentle warmth and deep heat have long been effective for comfort and relaxation, far infrared heat therapy goes a step further.
Providing fast pain relief and improved healing benefits for chronic pain, muscle ache or speeding up recovery following injury or surgery, Thermomedic therapeutic heat helps provide chronic pain relief in 3 ways:
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels which increases the flow of oxygen to your sore muscles, to aid in the repair of damaged tissue
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in your skin, which can decrease sensations of pain to relieve discomfort
- Heat application facilitates relaxation of sore, tight muscles to reduce stiffness, increase in flexibility and enhance overall feeling of comfort.
There are several other significant benefits of Thermomedic's heat therapy which make it so effective to ease your pain. Far infrared heat therapy clothes are affordable, convenient and safe to wear, even for long term treatment!
Heat therapy is so easy to use - you can use it at home while relaxing, while at work or even driving in the car.
Even better news is that thermal therapy works best when combined with other treatment modalities, including compression and exercise. Which is why Thermomedic Therapy Garments are recommended by physiotherapists and sports professionals.
In fact, heat therapy is so popular simply because it is a safe, non-invasive and non-pharmaceutical form of chronic pain relief.
News: Greg Hunt announced as replacement Health Minister
By political reporter Stephanie Anderson
Greg Hunt has been named Australia's new Health Minister as part of Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's fourth reshuffle since taking the top office.
- Hunt appointed Health Minister; Sinodinos takes on Industry, Innovation and Science
- Ken Wyatt becomes first Indigenous person in Commonwealth ministry as Minister for Indigenous Health and Aged Care
- Michael Sukkar promoted to Assistant Minister to the Treasurer
- Cabinet to reduce by one position
Mr Hunt has taken over the role from Sussan Ley, who resigned from the Cabinet last week amid an ongoing expenses scandal.
Mr Hunt will also take on the role of Sports Minister, also previously held by Ms Ley.
Mr Turnbull praised his "policy, analytical and communication" skills.
"He is ideally suited to take on the very important, critically important front line portfolio of health and sport," he said.
Read More: http://ab.co/2iOdEab
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2017 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Hornsby NSW 2077 Australia. All rights reserved.
The copy writing on this site is created by Say What? Communications.