Far Infrared Knee Support
Thermomedic thermal Knee Support provides medium support and compression following acute and chronic knee injury, general aging or knee osteoarthritis for improved pain relief. Provides protection and soothing warmth to aid in the rehabilitation of injured knees, sore muscles or tendon injuries.
The next degree in comfortable joint support, this compression Knee Support, works to help stabilise the knee joint and provide soothing heat therapy to ease pain and reduce inflammation to help speed healing and prevent re-injury. Anatomically designed, the far infrared knee support provides protection against sporting injury, general wear and tear, sprains, strains and sore or weak knees.
Designed for the effective treatment of knee pain associated with patella tendonitis. The medium level compression knee support assists to maintain correct joint alignment, while lessening the load on the patella during walking, running and jumping activities.
Effective treatment for painful degenerative joint disease, medial and lateral instability. Seamless wrap design provides greater patient comfort and unrestricted knee flexion. The breathable fabric helps to avoid skin irritation from over-heating and perspiration.
What Are The Features and Benefits of The Thermomedic Knee Support?
- Anatomically knitted and multi-directional elastic fabric to allow for greater comfort of fit
- Non-compressive knit over the patella for added comfort
- Skin tone colour for discreet appearance
- Slim, discreet styling suitable to wear under your everyday clothes
- Can help prevent edema
- Protects and supports weak knees suffering general wear and tear, sprains, strains and pain
- Designed to not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present
- Designed to fit either your left or right knee
- No metal stays or fussy velcro straps for easy wear
- Latex-free to avoid risk of skin allergies
- Compression for the treatment of arthritis, swelling and fluid on the knee
- Proprioceptive and neuro-muscular stimulation through compression
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the knee support over your foot and up into position around your knee and leg.
- Ensure that the support sits comfortably over your knee.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Please note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under knee support.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.