Healthy legs and feet are essential for your good quality of life.
This is why compression stockings are recommended by physiotherapists to help treat and protect against a wide range of venous problems, including oedema, varicose and spider veins, deep vein thrombosis and lymphedema. Thermal compression Knee-Hi Stockings are designed to help prevent vascular problems and assist reduce swelling and muscle stiffness for faster recovery and improved pain relief. If you do suffer with vascular problems, wearing compression hosiery may assist you to enjoy a healthier and active life!
Thermomedic compression stockings feature an attractive woven design with featured diagonal detailing, which makes them highly suitable as business, travel and casual socks, the perfect choice for everyday wear!
Thermomedic Medical Stockings offer a generous amount of toe and heel space for greater foot comfort. Available in medium-level compression, knee high stocking in regular length provide maximum ankle and lower leg coverage.
They feature a smooth sole and seamless heel which means optimum comfort and fit for you. The soft-knit toe panel allows your skin to breath naturally for premium moisture management to reduce perspiration, while the antibacterial treatment inhibits fungal and bacterial growth in the sock to help prevent unpleasant foot odour.
Thermomedic Therapy Garments Compression Knee-high Socks provide effective support to help relieve muscle tension, edema, as well as general aches and pain, making them suitable for travel, work and everyday wear. Thermomedic graduated compression leg-wear helps to provide immediate feelings of relief, while the thermal properties assist to reduce inflammation and enhance circulation.
Compression Knee High Socks combine superior support with enhanced comfort for the management of foot, ankle and leg pain or injury including, swelling, Plantar Fasciitis, heel spurs and arch pain. These compression socks are designed for a tight, firm fit.
Benefits and Features:
- Available in skin tone so you can wear them day or night
- Durable yarn with premium stretch offers support and soothing warmth to ease pain and edema.
- Arch support and elevation
- Compression on the Achilles tendon
- Moisture wicking, anti-odour and anti-bacterial properties
- All in one design suitable for travel, everyday and active wear
- Seamless toe construction to help prevent rubbing and skin damage
- Designed to provide moderate to firm support 15-20 mmHg to assist in the management and treatment of chronic leg disorders
- These stockings may assist chronic venous insufficiency as related to acute leg swelling, varicosities, lymphoedema or in the treatment of the legs, as prescribed by your doctor.
- Available in closed-toe style. Regular length
Thermomedic Support Knee-Hi Stockings provide quality and relief at an affordable price. Thermomedic compression stockings are the perfect hosiery for casual, work or elegant occasion. Healthy legs don't have to be expensive.How To Take Care of Your Compression Knee-Hi Socks
It is important to take good care of your medical stockings. Your Thermomedic Compression Socks are of a high quality which means they will last longer if you follow these laundering recommendations:
Do not machine wash, bleach, wring, iron or tumble dry. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap or organic washing powder to avoid skin irritation caused by harsh chemicals.
Line dry in shade to preserve appearance. Do not expose to prolonged heat. Improper care may diminish the life of the product.
How To Wear:
Insert your hand and hold the knee high stocking at top of heel pocket.
While still holding heel pocket, turn top of knee high stocking down towards the toe area
Stretch open the knee high stocking, slide your foot in and pull over ankle and calf until your toe and heel are correctly positioned.
1. Adjust tops so they sit comfortably below the bend of your knee.
2. Using both hands gently smooth stockings around your leg and ankle and adjust the toes to ensure freedom of movement.
3. Once your heel is in the proper position, repeat the above steps with your other stocking.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.