Thermomedic Therapy Elbow Joint Supports
Thermomedic Therapy Elbow Joint Brace with magnetic therapy is an effective pain management tool for injury, post-operative surgery, tennis elbow, sporting injury and arthritic elbow joints.
The medium-level compressive support of Thermomedic therapy Elbow Band is aimed at achieving symptom control of pain, swelling and stiffness by providing joint protection, improved localized circulation and soothing thermal comfort.
Benefits and Features:
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles and joints all day, every day
- Compression helps prevent edema for improved comfort and healing
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right elbow
- Assists to stabilise elbow and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy may enhance localised circulation to reduce swelling, relieve joint pain and lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night, making them the perfect choice for long-term treatment
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps, velcro or fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, so suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
The far infrared bio-ceramic fibre blend, elasticised Elbow Support eases pain associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis, sporting injury, surgery or general wear and tear.
The safe, non-invasive orthopaedic elbow brace offers medium compression qualities for extra support and improved therapeutic value. The bio-ceramic fibre helps to avoid skin irritation from over-heating. Sold in pairs.
Physiotherapists recommend you wear a far infrared elbow brace while playing tennis, golf or any other sport that involves dynamic, forceful activity, to provide protection, improve localised circulation for enhanced healing and to reduce your risk of re-injury.
Elbow pain usually isn't too serious, but because you use your elbow in so many ways, elbow pain can be very frustrating.
Note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under elbow support.
Find out more about elbow pain research here.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.