How To Protect Your Sore Joints
Did You Know Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of
arthritis, affecting more than 27 million Americans? Once
considered just a consequence of aging, researchers world-wide
now include: musculo-skeletal defects, genetic defects, obesity,
injury and overuse as causes, too.
You may not be able to fix a genetic trait or physical deformities
but there are some definite treatments to protect your joints to
help prevent Osteoarthritis
1. Maintain your proper body weight. The more you weigh, the
more stress you are putting on your joints, especially hips, knees,
back and feet. Wear Thermomedic Therapy Garments & Joint
Protectors to ease pain associated with osteoarthritis and relieve
joint disease symptoms.
2. Regular exercise protects joints by strengthening your
muscles. Strong muscles stop your joints from rubbing to prevent
damaging cartilage. Thermomedic Therapy Garments with far
infrared therapy are the perfect choice to help you get active
3. Improve your posture. Good posture protects the joints in your
neck, back, hips and knees. Thermomedic compressive girdles &
back support is the ideal choice to relieve back pain & improve
4. When lifting or carrying, always use your largest and strongest
joints and muscles to help you avoid injury and strain on smaller
5. Take plenty of rest. Alternate periods of vigorous activity with
rest. Repetitive stress on joints for long periods of time will
accelerate the wear and tear that causes your OA symptoms.
6. Pain is your body's way of telling you there is a problem. Pain
after activity or exercise can be an indication that you have
overstressed your joints so rest and wear thermal joint supports.
7. Don't be still & stay in the same position. Changing positions
often will decrease the stiffness in your muscles and joints.
8. Take care to not engage in activities your body isn't prepared
for with warm-ups to reduce your chance of injury.
9. Wear proper joint protection and wrist pads. Make sure you
buy the best therapy treatments, arthritis gloves and joint
supports that are comfortable and fit appropriately for your peace
10. Avoid activities that cause you pain or stress your joints.
11. Wear Thermomedic Therapy Garments when exercising to
help improve joint mobility, reduce strain & provide comfortable
compressive joint support. Far infrared therapy is a safe natural
health and medical treatment for your sore joints.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.