Far Infrared Ankle Support
Anatomically designed, Thermomedic's compression ankle support comfortably contours to the shape of your foot, ankle and lower leg. Designed without seams, the non-rub, 4-way stretch construction provides firm to medium, even compression to help reduce swelling and provide flexible bracing for injured muscles and sore joints without the risk of irritating delicate or fragile skin.
Thermomedic Ankle Supports assist insulate your foot and ankle to maintain comfort while wicking moisture away so that your skin is able to breathe which prevents perspiration and unpleasant foot odour.
Designed to aid joint stability for weakened or injured ankles, these supports are latex-free and extremely comfortable to wear, day or night, making them suitable for long-term treatment. The far infrared ankle support effectively retains the position of medical dressings following post-operative surgery.
- Provides protection, support and soothing warmth to aid in the rehabilitation of ankle and Achilles tendon injuries
- May enhance blood flow for temporary pain relief from diabetic neuropathy, Raynaud's Disease and arthritic conditions in your foot and ankle
- Designed for improved ankle joint stability
- Non-rigid bracing
- Does not contain latex to avoid the risk of allergic reaction
- No fiddly or annoying straps to struggle with
- Provides compression support for painful or achy feet, especially around the arches
- Slim design suitable for work, sport or everyday wear
Open the top of the ankle support, hold with both hands and slip the end of the support over your foot and pull evenly up your ankle and leg. Position the ankle support so that the shaped heel area rests comfortably over your heel. Smooth the top band around your leg.
If pain persists, please consult your doctor.
Do not use directly on broken skin or on open, bleeding wounds. If required, use medical dressings under compressionwear.
Gentle hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Dry in shade to preserve appearance. Do not spin dry or iron. Do not bleach.
"As a ballroom dancer, I've really suffered with bad foot and ankle pain, both first thing in the morning and at the end of the day after classes. Your ankle support is especially good to stop muscle strain and support my ankles and I love that I can wear them everyday in my regular shoes. I'm always recommending them to my students!"- Sophie, Dancing Instructor, Melbourne. Vic.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.