Ankle Supports For Natural and Effective Management For Pain, Injury and Swelling
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ far infrared therapy ankle supports are engineered to help meet the demands of your everyday, active life-style.
Providing medium to firm level compression, the thermal ankle support, is designed to aid in the temporary pain relief for stiff, weakened or injured ankle joints or to regain normal proprioception, muscle strength and stamina to help poor foot posture, abnormal biomechanics or altered gait.
So, if you suffer with debilitating foot, heel or ankle pain, Thermomedic's technologically-advanced Ankle Support is an ideal choice to aid in the protection of sore ankles, soothe pain caused by plantar fasciitis, sprains, strains, RSI, ligament injuries, maintain correct joint alignment and assist healing. Designed to support and stabilize the foot in its optimal position, far infrared therapy ankle supports help reduce the stress on ligaments, tendons, bones and muscles for improved pain relief.
What Are The Benefits of Thermomedic Ankle Support?
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles, tendons and joints all day, every day.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Opening over the heel area provides comfort without restriction or abrasion
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right ankle
- Assists to stabilise ankle and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to aid increased blood flow to help lessen recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps, velcro or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic stretch material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following foot or ankle surgery.
- Provides compression support for painful or achy feet, especially around the arches
- Compression wraps can aid in the reduction of soft tissue swelling
- Protective compression wraps may assist reduce the risk of re-injury to your ankle when you begin to bear weight on it during recovery
Anatomically designed, the ankle support combines thermal yarns with advanced hosiery technology to provide compression for the natural treatment and pain relief of tired, sore or injured feet and ankles. Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your ankle joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing pain relief, they are an ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
If you require assistance in choosing the best ankle brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the ankle support over your foot and up into position comfortably around your ankle and lower leg.
- Ensure that the opening sits over your heel.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance. DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under ankle support.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.