Far Infrared Elbow Supports
Seeking a safe, soothing and effective treatment for sore elbow joints and damaged ligaments or tendons resulting from injury, post-operative surgery or general wear and tear?
These lightweight elbow supports are designed to help meet the demands of your everyday, active life-style by providing soothing, temporary pain relief for stiff, weakened or injured elbow joints.
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Elbow Support offers comfortable, compression to assist with pain relief for injury, post-operative surgery, tennis elbow, sporting injury or arthritic elbow joints. The mild-level compression support is designed to aid in the relief of the symptoms of elbow pain, soft tissue swelling and joint stiffness.
So, if you suffer with debilitating elbow pain, Thermomedic's thermal Elbow Support is an ideal choice to protect sore elbows, soothe pain caused by injury, sprains or strains to help maintain correct joint alignment and assist healing. Designed to support and stabilize the elbow in its optimal position, far infrared therapy Elbow Supports help reduce the stress on ligaments, tendons, bones and muscles for temporary pain relief.
What Are The Benefits of The Elbow Support?
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles, tendons and joints all day, every day.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Provides comfort without restriction or abrasion
- Anatomical, multi-directional design suits both your left or right elbow
- Assists to stabilise elbow and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to assist enhance localised circulation for reduced swelling and joint pain to help lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following surgery
- Provides compression for painful or weakened elbow joints
- Lightweight wraps can help decrease swelling for faster healing
The elbow support combines stretch fibres with advanced hosiery technology to provide compression for the simple and effective management of sore or injured elbow joints. Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your elbow joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing temporary pain relief, they are an ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
If you require assistance in choosing the best elbow brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the elbow support over your hand and arm and up into position comfortably around your elbow.
- Ensure that the support lies straight
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with hand to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
Do not machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds without the use dressings under support.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.