Elbow Supports- Grey
Far Infrared Elbow Supports
Seeking a safe, soothing and effective treatment for the care of sore elbow joints and damaged ligaments or tendons resulting from injury, post-operative surgery or general wear and tear?
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Elbow Support is designed to provide effective, non-medicated pain management for injury, post-operative surgery, tennis elbow, sporting injury and arthritic elbow joints. The medium-level compression provided by the therapy Elbow Support helps to ease symptoms associated with elbow pain, swelling and stiffness by providing joint protection, improved localized circulation and natural thermal comfort.
If you suffer with debilitating elbow pain, Thermomedic's Elbow Support is a simple and effective aid to protect sore elbows, help soothe pain caused by injury, sprains or strains to assist correct joint alignment for enhanced healing. Designed to support and stabilize the elbow in its optimal position, far infrared therapy Elbow Supports help reduce the stress on ligaments, tendons, bones and muscles for temporary pain relief.
What Are The Benefits of The Elbow Support?
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles, tendons and joints all day, every day.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Provides comfort without restriction or abrasion
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right elbow
- Assists to stabilise elbow and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to assist enhance localised circulation for reduced swelling and joint pain to help lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following surgery
- Provides compression for painful or weakened elbow joints
- Compression wraps can help decrease swelling for faster healing
Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your elbow joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing pain relief, they are an ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ far infrared therapy elbow supports are specifically engineered to help meet the demands of your everyday, active life-style.
If you require assistance in choosing the best elbow brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the elbow support over your hand and arm and up into position comfortably around your elbow.
- Ensure that the support lies straight
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with hand to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Please note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Use dressings under ankle support for broken skin or over open wounds.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.