Knee Support- Far Infrared- Dark Red
Far Infrared Knee Support
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ far infrared therapy knee supports are specifically engineered to meet the demands of your everyday, active life-style.
A high-performance knee stabiliser, Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ bio-ceramic Knee Support, provides soothing pain relief for stiff, weak or injured knee joints.
So, if you suffer with debilitating knee pain, Thermomedic's technologically-advanced Knee Support is the ideal choice to protect sore knees, soothe pain, sprains, strains, arthritis, tendonitis, help maintain correct joint alignment and assist patella tracking disorder.
What Are The Benefits of the Thermomedic Knee Support?
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles and joints all day, every day.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Low-compression panel over the patella helps prevent edema for improved comfort and healing
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right knee
- Assists to stabilise knee and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to assist enhance localised circulation for reduced swelling and joint pain to help lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and
discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps, velcro or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following knee surgery.
Anatomically designed, the Thermomedic Knee Support combines bio-ceramic yarn with advanced hosiery technology to provide medium compression for weak, sore and injured knees. Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your knee joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing pain relief, they are the ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
If you require assistance in choosing the best knee brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.
Instructions For Use:
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the knee support over your foot, up leg and position comfortably around your knee.
- Ensure that the low-compression panel sits over the front of your knee cap.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
- Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
- DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds with surgical dressing.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.