Knee Support With Magnetic Therapy- Far Infrared- Pale Blue
Far Infrared Knee Support For Sore, Stiff Knees and Joint Pain
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ far infrared knee supports with magnetic therapy are specifically engineered to meet the demands of your everyday, active life-style.
If you suffer with debilitating knee pain, stiff, sore joints or aching muscles, Thermomedic's technologically-advanced Knee Support is the ideal choice in compression-wear to gently help ease pain, improve localised circulation and reduce swelling, so you can get on with your busy life!
Designed to provide medium-level compression, these non-rigid Knee Supports are an excellent choice for daily wear, playing sport or to aid recovery from an injury or medical condition. Thermomedic Compression wear protects your knees, assists maintain correct joint alignment and enhances joint mobility.
Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Knee Support has been designed to provide soothing support to sore muscles above and below your knee, help reduce swelling and provide stability to weak or injured knee joints. So comfortable, you can wear the Thermomedic Knee Support all day or during those activities which lead to discomfort.
What Are The Benefits of Thermomedic Knee Support?
- Breathable, 4-way stretch compression provides soothing support for sore muscles, tendons and joints all day, every day.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right knee
- Assists to stabilise knee and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to assist enhance localised circulation for reduced swelling and joint pain to help lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and
discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps, velcro or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following knee surgery.
- Compression wraps can help decrease swelling for faster healing
- Protective compression wraps can help reduce the risk of re-injury to your knee when you begin to bear weight on it during recovery
Anatomically designed, the knee support combines bio-ceramic yarn and magnetic therapy with advanced hosiery technology to provide medium compression for tired, aching or injured knees. Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your knee joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing pain relief, they are the ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
If you require assistance in choosing the best knee brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the knee support over your foot and up into position around your knee joint.
- Ensure that the support sits comfortably over your knee area and around your leg.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Please note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under knee support.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.