Far Infrared Knee Supports
Anatomically designed without seams to avoid rubbing, Thermomedic's far infrared therapy knee support is designed to comfortably contour to the shape of your knee. It provides even compression and support to weak and injured knees. Easy to pull on and take off, this knee support is suitable for work, playing sport and everyday activities.
Note: Showroom stock. Some markings on some items. Will not affect therapeutic benefit*
What Are The Benefits of Thermomedic Knee Supports?
- Breathable, four-way stretch support provides protection and support for sore, stiff knee joints without rubbing or bunching.
- Ergonomic design allows full range of motion
- Anatomically knitted, multi-directional design suits both your left or right knee
- Assists to stabilise knee and maintain correct joint alignment for reduced risk of re-injury
- Soothing thermal therapy to assist enhance localised circulation for reduced swelling and joint pain to help lessen muscle recovery time
- Sleek, contoured design offers optimal fit, prevents bunching for maximum comfort to fit neatly and discreetly under your clothing, so you can wear them day and night.
- Very easy to put on and take off, with no fiddly straps, velcro or metal fasteners
- Latex-free, lead-free, non-toxic bio-ceramic material helps avoid risk of allergic reaction, which makes them highly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Very affordable, costing just cents a day for long-term treatment.
- Suitable to maintain the position of surgical dressings following knee surgery.
- Provides mild support for sore knees
- Compression wraps can help decrease swelling for faster healing
- Provides protection to help reduce the risk of re-injury to your knee when you begin to bear weight during recovery
- Aids in the reduction of swelling and provides temporary pain relief.
Anatomically designed, the knee support combines bio-ceramic yarn with advanced hosiery technology to provide medium compression for tired, sore or injured feet and ankles. Using form-fitting fabric with abrasion-resistant construction to help keep your ankle joints and muscles warm to aid in the reduction of swelling for soothing pain relief, they are the ideal choice for work, sports practice or game day.
If you require assistance in choosing the best ankle brace for your needs you are welcome to contact our customer support team to find out more.
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the ankle support over your foot and up into position comfortably around your ankle and lower leg.
- Ensure that the opening sits over your heel.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean or use bleach or fabric softeners.
Please note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under ankle support.
* This item is final sale and non-returnable.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.