Far Infrared Knee Support For Fast Pain Relief
Thermomedic Therapy Garments Thermal Knee Support provides medium support and compression following acute and chronic knee injury, general aging or knee osteoarthritis for improved pain relief.
The next degree in comfortable joint support, the far infrared Knee Support, provides protection with easy application and soothing heat therapy to help ease pain and reduce inflammation for faster healing. Anatomically designed, the far infrared knee support offers soothing care for general wear and tear, sprains, strains and sore, injured or weak knees.
Improve Joint Alignment and Protect Sore, Injured KneesDesigned for the effective treatment of knee pain associated with patella tendonitis. The medium level compression knee support assists to maintain correct joint alignment, lessen the load on the patella during walking, running and jumping activities.
Effective treatment for painful degenerative joint disease, medial and lateral instability. Seamless wrap design provides greater patient comfort for unrestricted knee flexion. The breathable, bio-ceramic blend fibre helps to avoid skin irritation from over-heating and perspiration.
Provides protection, support and thermal healing to aid in the rehabilitation of injured knees, sore muscles or tendon injuries.
What Are The Features and Benefits of The Thermomedic Knee Support?
- Anatomically knitted and multi-directional elastic fabric to allow for greater comfort of fit
- Low-compressive knit panel over the patella for added comfort
- May help prevent edema
- Protects and supports weak knees suffering general wear and tear, sprains, strains and pain
- Designed to not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present
- Designed to fit either your left or right knee
- No metal stays or fussy straps to ensure easy wear
- Latex-free to avoid risk of skin allergies or irritation
- Compression for the treatment of arthritis, swelling and fluid on the knee
- Proprioceptive and neuro-muscular stimulation through compression
Instructions For Use
- Starting with the wide end, gently stretch and slide the knee support over your foot and up into position around your knee and leg.
- Ensure that the support sits comfortably over your knee.
- Gently smooth and straighten the support with both hands to prevent bunching or twisting.
Gentle hand wash with mild soap in warm water. Rinse well and air dry flat, in shade, to maintain shape and preserve appearance.
Please note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use dressings under knee support.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2017 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.