Far Infrared Therapy Gloves... Gentle Care for Sore, Painful Hands, Knuckles & Wrists That You Can Wear Anytime!
SPECIAL OFFER- FREE Wrist Support with every pair of
Therapy Gloves in Skin Tone!
Order Now For Immediate Delivery!
Suffer sore, throbbing hands, cold, white fingers or stiff, aching finger joints? Do you wake up in the morning with thumb joint pain, your hands tingling, feeling thick, heavy or stiff? And do your symptoms ease once you flex your fingers, warm or move your hands?
Your doctor says you have bursitis, arthritis, tendonitis or Raynaud’s phenomenon? No matter what medical condition you suffer, you just want a safe, effective pain relief treatment to help soothe your symptoms so you can get back to enjoying your full and active lifestyle! Well, here’s some great news!
A Gentle, Simple Treatment to Help Ease Hand Pain
Thanks to advanced microfibre technology, therapeutic thermo-textiles can help ease discomfort caused by wrist and hand pain. An ideal choice to wear to bed at night, playing sport, at work or whenever your hands are sore, cold or need some gentle care! No matter if you suffer with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Raynaud’s Disease or arthritis, you may find that your hands and wrists feel significantly better when they have been kept cosy at night or during the day.
What Are The Benefits Of Far Infrared Half-Finger Therapy Gloves?
- Allows full dexterity of the fingers and thumb
- Soft, light-weight far infrared thermal fibre for non-medicated pain relief
- Great for work, sport and all craft activities
- Slim styling for comfort. Easy to wear and take off
- No fussy, annoying straps or fasteners
- Gentle, caring protection for cold, sore, aching hands and knuckles
- Offering soothing thermal therapy....at an affordable price!
- Assists in the relief of fibromyalgia
- Ideal choice for sports injury, arthritis and bursitis pain
- Safe, natural, lead-free therapeutic hand and joint care
- Far Infrared fingerless gloves are highly suitable for long-term therapy
- Helps promote improved circulation which can assist in the healing process
- Non-compression, light-weight, offering gentle, caring warmth
- Great for bed rest, computer work, sport and wearing under your ski gloves
Material: Far Infrared Polyester Blend
Note: If discomfort or pain persists, consult your trusted, health care professional. Do not use on broken skin or open wounds. Use over medical dressings if required.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.