Palm Supports With Far Infrared Therapy
Far infrared Palm Supports offer medium to firm compressive support for more serious wrist and hand injuries, including tendinitis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Free from fussy straps or fastenings which makes these supports easy to put on and take off, especially useful if your fingers are sore or stiff. The Thermomedic Therapy Garments Palm Support is specially designed for comfortable, continuous wear, providing non-rigid bracing and soothing warmth for enhanced circulation to assist your body’s natural healing process.
The light but firm compression makes this far infrared therapy palm support the ideal choice to help counteract tissue swelling and provide temporary relief from the pain or soreness associated with sports injuries or arthritic joints, while allowing full finger dexterity for daily tasks. An ideal choice as an adjunct in the treatment of sprains, muscle pain or Repetitive Strain Syndrome.
- Helps to promote increased blood flow for enhanced recovery
- Offers light, yet firm compression to reduce tissue swelling
- Assists to maintain correct hand and wrist position without the discomfort caused by rigid bracing
- Provides soothing warmth for improved pain relief
- Non-medicated and latex-free, making the palm support suitable for long-term treatment
- Affordable, long-wearing and easy to wash and wear
- Designed with a wide elasticised wrist band to help keep hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Protects wrist from movements that can lead to RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Increases circulation to aid in the treatment tendonitis.
- Sold in pairs
- Protects and supports sore hands and wrists
- Maintains correct position of surgical dressings
Open the Palm Support and slide your hand in so that the side opening sits comfortably over your thumb with your fingers positioned through the main opening. The thumb and fingers each slide into their own finger holes.The hand section of the palm support should be placed in the mid-lower part of your hand. Gently smooth the palm support so that it sits straight over your hand and wrist.
Note: Thermomedic Therapy Garments are lead-free and do not contain latex which is known to cause allergic reaction in some people, which makes Thermomedic Pro-Care palm supports safe for you to wear following injury. Should your pain persist, consult your trusted health care professional.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2016 Thermomedic Therapy Garments™ Wahroonga NSW 2076 Australia. All rights reserved.