Far Infrared Adjustable Wrist Support
Thermomedic's adjustable compression Wrist Support comfortably contours to the shape of your wrist. Designed without seams, the non-rub, construction provides adjustable, even compression to help reduce swelling and provide flexible bracing for injured muscles and sore joints without the risk of irritating delicate or fragile skin.
Our one-size-fits-all wrist support, features an ambidextrous wrap design with velcro closure to allow for a comfortable, adjustable fit to support weak and injured wrists.
The Therapy Wrist Band assists support sore wrists to help achieve symptom control of pain, swelling and stiffness by providing joint protection, improved localized circulation and soothing thermal comfort.
Great for playing sport or when working with your hands
Providing improved joint stability for weak or injured wrists, these supports are latex-free and extremely comfortable to wear, day or night, making them suitable for long-term treatment. The far infrared wrist support effectively retains the position of medical dressings following post-operative surgery.
Provides protection, support and soothing warmth to aid in the rehabilitation of wrist injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- May improve circulation to assist in the healing process
- Comfortable compression provides support for sore muscles and joints all day, every day
- Compression helps soothe everyday aches and pains
- Adjustable to suit your wrist size and desired compression level
- May enhance blood flow for temporary pain relief from tendonitis, RSI and arthritic conditions
- Designed for improved wrist joint stability
- Non-rigid bracing support
- Does not contain latex to avoid the risk of allergic reaction
- Easy to adjust velcro closure
- Suitable for work, playing sport or for everyday wear
Open the Wrist Support, hold with one hand and wrap around your other wrist and secure velcro strap in place. Adjust until fit is firm, yet comfortable. Position the Wrist Support so that it rests comfortably over the area to be treated.
If pain persists, please consult your doctor.
Do not use directly on broken skin or on open, bleeding wounds. If required, use medical dressings under compression wear.
Gentle hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Air dry in shade to preserve appearance. Do not spin dry or iron. Do not bleach.
This site is an online information and communications service for general information only.
By using this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions.